ADD YOUR BAND'S INFO

www.myspace.com/djravok

My name is Jamie (I am a guy :P), I have been interested in audio editing since about 2000-2001. I used to make remixes of Linkin Park's music through collaborations and the like and began taking interest in making my own music using real guitar, bass, and any other sounds I could come up with and mix them together. I am too cheap to buy a real drumset and an actual studio but a cheap microphone was good enough at the time. I am now using a Rock Band microphone to record my instruments (It sounds hilarious..but it actually picks up sound quite well.) If you like techno, metal, industrial you may like what i have on my page. I have a couple remixes on there as well! www.myspace.com/djravok

235 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EloiseEloise commented  · 

Your stuff's really good. Kepp up the good work man =) x

• lily.psychomelomaniac989lily.psychomelomaniac989 commented  · 

I'm completely disconnected from reality when I'm listening to your music,to tell you the truth,I fell in love with it.

• JakeJake commented  · 

That would be me. :-) I don't do much music, but that particular track was one that I primarily created with sample creation and arranging advice from Ravok. So it's really kind of mostly his. I just put it together.

• RavokRavok commented  · 

Just letting everyone know, Cut the Blood is a track I did with a good friend of mine under the alias of Reflectionist. :)

• SoUneikSoUneik commented  · 

"Cut the Blood Perfectionist" is sick. Much respect.

Feedback and Knowledge Base