ADD YOUR BAND'S INFO

www.myspace.com/staticlineband

A project driven by poetry, turning painful moments in life into inspiring scenarios, where getting up and moving on are the only option. Music to inspire and drive. As i record and write, learn and progress, i try to implement those new learned mechanics and techniques you learn along the way into the newer songs. I would be honored if you'd take a bit of your time to listen to our project. I produce the instrumentals, i mix the songs and i'm the vocalist/rapper. I'd mean a lot because i would've never done this if it wasn't because of you Mike, you inspired me and got me into music for the first time. Here it is: www.myspace.com/staticlineband .

11,161 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • xakirabearx commented  · 

YOU ROCK!!! i've had the chance to go to one of their shows live [sarah photographer :p remember]. i love this band. =]

• vetalp commented  · 

not bad - not bad!

• Jaclyn commented  · 

Beautiful songs! It's a pleasure to listen to +cool myspace layout.

• jenna_lp commented  · 

I tried listening to your music earlier today but the player wouldn't work, wanted to see what the fuzz was all about, glad to see it got fixed! The music is great! You're a very talented artist, i sent you guys a friend request on myspace! Just by moving ooooon. :p Incredible. New fan from Salt Lake here ;)

• tospacenbak commented  · 

i rlly hope mike hears this! do yall have n album out? i wud definitely buy it! it's a weird mix, but it roks. wudnt be surprised to see yall make it big. good luck.

chELss

• jessica88 commented  · 

truly amazing. i love you guys. glad mike did this - first time i've heard of the band. raison's my favorite! got a new fan here =]

Feedback and Knowledge Base