ADD YOUR BAND'S INFO

http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Soaring+man

Hi Mike, I want to say that I'm listening to your music since 2003 and I've learnt a lot of things from it. I can say that you've insired me to make my own records.
Thank you.

I'm from Russia and I create different music from ambient, downtempo and piano compositions to hard electronic and rock tracks. I began composing in 2006 and after one year became a member of the indie-label named "Liminal Recs" (www.liminalrecs.com) which helped me to start as an artist.
So I would be glad if everyone would listen to my music and maybe help me to improve it.

2,776 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nikita shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Siar commented  · 

Go go man! Balalaika, matrioshka wtf!

• acidcell commented  · 

OMG ko0999! stop thinking that we're dumb and not able to understand what you are trying to say all this time. what is more, it is you who seem to be not smart, because you were explained the situation lots of times, and you didn't get it at all, repeating the same BIG VERY BIG words. i don't know who did this, but i'm pretty sure there's no SM's fault. there we go

• Irina commented  · 

ох, как же ты надоел..спамер. Иди в журналисты..в жёлтую прессу. STOP//STOP//STOP.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? IT'S NOT FUNNILY.

• ko0999 commented  · 

(CONTINUED)

- AFTER BEING EXPOSED THE VOTES MAGICALLY STOPPED. THEN IT SLOWED DOWN, 3 VOTES EVERY 25 MINUTES OR SO. LMAO, COINCIDENCE? KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS CHEATER. SUPPORT THE OTHER BANDS, OR PAY THEM A VISIT AND NOTICE WHY THIS GUYS DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ON TOP AND WHY IS HE CHEATING. SAD AND PATHETIC.

• ko0999 commented  · 

CHEATER ALERT - READ POSTS BELOW :

RECAP:

- GUY WENT FROM 700-800 VOTES TO 2,500+ IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES. IT SEEMS HIS FANS ALL GOT TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME AND VOTED AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME CONSTANTLY? LOL RIIIIGHT.

- HE DOESN'T HAVE CONSISTENT VOTES. HE GETS HIS VOTES AT CERTAIN TIMES OF DAY. LIKE AT A CERTAIN HOUR HE GETS 1000 VOTES OUT OF NOWHERE. LOL

• Jenny_Minutes to may commented  · 

Yeah, we all are fakes, did you guys know that? You don't exist... I don't exist... What a pity! :'(

• min-shi commented  · 

uys, just stop posting for some time. SM asked all of us, I mean his friends, to wait for the Mike answer. Thank you.

• katyroux commented  · 

Soaring Man is David Blayne!!!!

• katyroux commented  · 

ckala, yeah, all of us just fake accounts of soaring man hahah
        cheating-man-ko0999 please stop posting ^____^

• min-shi commented  · 

Ahahahaha, it's David Blayne who stealing u'r mesages. Man, are u serious?

• ckala commented  · 

Блин, я фейк аккаунт Соаринга... Я ведь даже не подозревал.

• ko0999 commented  · 

THIS GUY IS TRYING TO SPAM WITH HIS OTHER FAKE ACCOUNTS SO MY MESSAGES DISSAPEAR. HE'S A CHEATER, CHECK MY POSTS BELOW AND ON THE SECOND PAGE. DONT LET THIS CHEATER FOOL YOU =] PROP TO PANIK, REDNOIZE AND THE OTHER BANDS ARTIS DO NOT CHEAT. READ BELOW ABOUT THE CHEATING MAN

• Jenny_Minutes to may commented  · 

Бхаха, а давайте все на русском переписываться, вот стебно будет!.... XD

• katyroux commented  · 

я кстати тоже ;)
        ko099, you just have nothing to say... XDXD

• ckala commented  · 

Черт, мой английский хромает =/

• ckala commented  · 

Даже зарегистрировался по такому поводу )
        ko0999 - you so funny )

• katyroux commented  · 

да ему просто сказать нечего... читер убогий, сам же и замутил эту тему а теперь других компромитирует 99% это ko099

• min-shi commented  · 

Hahahahahahahahahahahha, ko0999 u're so funny =D

• Irina commented  · 

вот странный ты человек ko0999... Я не понимаю тебя и твоих наездов.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base