ADD YOUR BAND'S INFO

Brittany Dunton

Hello! I am a solo piano player with dreams of reaching out to people while breaking through typical piano steryotypes. My influence is current rock bands such as Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, ect, with a classical undertone. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Brittany-Dunton/11302479057

874 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brittany shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Crystal commented  · 

You r such an amazing pianist! I hav all ur YouTube videos on my favs! Lol. I was wondering if u hav Th music on display anywhere? If not, and you write it all, you're amazing! Altho ur pretty dang good anyways. Thnx, keep up th good work!

• sgagjk commented  · 

You are an AMAZING piano player i can only hope to one day play even half as good as you!!!

• By_Myself commented  · 

you're just so amazing....we all suport you :)

• ONE OF HAM commented  · 

Raven, I know you made that comment with good intentions, but that came out a little stalkerish... Anyway I am trying to be as good as you, but I'm failing.

• jessica commented  · 

I've watched you on youtube and my goodness you are quite amazing! better than me by far. :( ^^lol keep it up! I love it.

• sarah commented  · 

haha, i'm a youtube follower. I gave you three votes. You're amazing, am i too late?

• Raven commented  · 

You are my IDOL. Every video i watch of yours my heart just warms up and i just want to strive to be as good as you! You showed me that I can learn songs by ear and make them sound awesome! My parents wont let me take lessons so i learn by ear as well. I love you Brittany and i hope you get noticed!

• Tim commented  · 

i just wanted to tell you that i've listened to all of your songs and i think you are an amazing artist. i only gave three votes 'cause the stupid site won't let me do all ten :-D

• Josh commented  · 

hey Brit I have been following u on youtube & i'd liek 2 say I voted 4 u & I love u!

Josh

• boobilywoobily420 commented  · 

OMG, hey. You are a true inspirition (I think I spelled that wrong) to me. I learned how to (kinda) play your rendition of Paper Planes by MIA!!! HOwever you play it WAYYYY better. lol. I really think you should post some of your original compositions on youtube (unless you did already and I didnt look). well, You have my votes and I will try to get more supporters. Peace.

• MusicalMedication commented  · 

3 votes.(: And I'll try to get friends to vote too.
        You DO inspire me.
        Your piano playing is amazing, and I've wanted to play songs like that for too.
        I've been learning piano for a bit already.
        So, yeahh.
        Haha(:
        Goodluck!
        -Jesika

• Brittany commented  · 

wow. Thank you so much! To know that I've inspired you to do music is something that really touches me. That is what my dream is, to inspire and touch as many people as possible! Thank you!

• lukeilanchenko commented  · 

hey its Gregority and i hope that i can help furfill ur dream of being realised by linkin park and other famous people :P. u have inspired me to practise my piano a lot more and it helped me decide to take GCSE music. (its the british version of, like highschool or something like that).... well ya, gd luck

• Brittany commented  · 

gah.. I cant copy the full link..im sorry...

Feedback and Knowledge Base